The DWP states that almost seven million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition and 83% of people acquire a disability whilst in employment. Therefore, increasingly organisations are perceiving workplace adjustments not just as a legal obligation, but as an investment in employee productivity, staff retention and an inclusive workplace.
Access Independence Consulting Ltd can assist your organisation with identifying the right adjustments and ensure effective implementation of them as part of your organisation’s workplace adjustment programme.
How we can assist you:
- Quick and easy referral through our dedicated administration team
- Specialist Disability Assessors who can provide a holistic assessment tailored to the individual’s condition, workplace and role.
- High-quality assessment reports with practical recommendations for cost-effective adjustments
- Case management and complex case handling to ensure quick and effective implementation of support whilst reducing the strain on line managers and HR departments
- Access to a specialist suppliers who can deliver the best value and quality of service
- Support with applications to external funding sources like to Access to Work