Access Independence Consulting can offer 1:1 training to individuals within your organisation. Previous training schemes have included:
- Training on Assistive Technology recommended by a Workplace Assessor or Access to Work
- Workplace coaching to improve efficiency and productivity
- Line Manager training to support an individual who has disclosed a Disability.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Studies have shown that the delivery of a manager mental health training programme could lead to an associated return on investment of over £9.50 for each pound spent.
Our experienced consultants delivers training to both employers and employees to develop their skills, knowledge, confidence, ability to support colleagues and promote their own well-being. Our courses include:
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Awareness
- Disability Awareness and Inclusion
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Awareness
- Sensory Impairment (Visual and/or Hearing) Awareness
We can also offer bespoke training, tailored to your organisation’s or a team’s specific requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.